I am Senior Engineer at Platfora, working on one of a kind application which analyze + visualize big data on Hadoop.
Previously worked at Microsoft (2005-2013):
- Enterprise Solution Architect, expertise in Windows Azure Cloud and Hadoop based Big Data solutions
- Currently leading Windows Azure Rapid Response Team (~14 members worldwide) providing 15 minutes SLA to premier Windows Azure enterprise customers.
- Provided architecture guidance to 1000+ Windows Azure partners worldwide
- Foundation member of Windows Azure HDInsight (project Isotope) since its incubation at Microsoft and an in-house expert running Hadoop clusters on Azure and on-premise.
- Provides technical expertise and training to various Microsoft teams worldwide running HDInsight
- Innovative and Entrepreneurial mindset
- Believe the best solutions are the simplest one and try to achieve the same
- Global Work experience while working with Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, HK, UK, and India with fortune 100 companies and Startups
- Proven record in maintaining customer relationship by generating trust through technical expertise and proactive engineering.
- Well experienced in creating and facilitating technical training’s to larger audiences
- Active Cloud and Big Data community member, loves sharing the knowledge through active blogs, forums, newsgroups, YouTube channel, and various global conferences
- 11.8K+ score on Stackoverflow (http://stackoverflow.com/users/1325423/avkashchauhan)
- Top 10 Windows Azure Blog at MSDN
- Cloud and Big Data YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/CloudandBigData)
- Large scale cloud solution engineering using Windows Azure Core, Storage, CDN, Caching, Azure Service Bus, ACS and Traffic Manager
- Experience in AWS, RackSpace, AppEngine, Cloud Serveices
- Cloud application design and development using .Net, Java, Tomcat, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, Node.js
- Apache Hadoop Cluster Deployment and Management
- Embedded development on CE, GNU Toolchain, C & Assembly on ARM & MIPS
Twitter – @avkashchauhan