Learning Cloudera Impala:Using Cloudera Impala is for those who really want to take advantage of their Hadoop cluster by processing extremely large amounts of raw data in Hadoop at real-time speed. Prior knowledge of Hadoop and some exposure to HIVE and MapReduce is expected.
You will learn from this book:
- Understand the various ways of installing Impala in your Hadoop cluster
- Use the Impala shell API to interact with Impala components
- Utilize Impala Query Language and built-in functions to play with data
- Administrate and fine-tune Impala for high availability
- Identify and troubleshoot problems in a variety of ways
- Get acquainted with various input data formats in Hadoop and how to use them with Impala
- Comprehend how third party applications can connect with Impala to provide data visualization and various other enhancements
One thought on “Learning Cloudera Impala – Book Availability”
Does this have some sort of python API?